Over the last three years, the Tranquil Space Arlington Book Group has had some great discussions. We are excited to be able to continue this tradition into 2015.
Here are our upcoming meeting dates and the books we’ll be discussing:
- November 16th - Journey into Power by Baron Baptiste
- February 15, 2015 - The Radiance Sutras: 112 Gateways to the Yoga of Wonder and Delight interpreted by Lorin Roche
- May 17, 2015 - Original Yoga: Rediscovering Traditional Paths of Hatha Yoga by Richard Rosen
- August 16, 2015 – The Wisdom of No Escape and the Path of Loving Kindness by Pema Chodren
- November 15, 2015 - Core of the Yoga Sutras: The Definitive Guide to the Philosophy of Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar
The book group meets on these Sunday evenings from 7:30-8:30 PM in the tea lounge of Tranquil Space Arlington after the restorative class (6:00-7:15 PM). Book group is a free event, so mark your calendars, pick up your books, and join us for some lively discussion, tea, and cookies. And if you have time, come for the restorative class first and stay for the discussion.
We are always accepting recommendations for books to consider discussing in the future. So please comment here with your suggestions. You can find a listing of all books we’ve discussed through August 2014 here.
We hope you’ll join us off the mat. Happy Reading!